Scope of Work
- Processing and gathering of all the sales data
- Documenting archived paper works
- Updating and enhancing the features of the company products
- Able to work with clients and team with customer satisfaction
- Attend phone calls made by clients in order to set up appointments for future partnership and attentive in making follow up calls
- Able to handle all different problem when it comes to the operation escalated by the supervisor or manager
- Involved in the training process of the new applicants and orientation, if necessary
- To provide an outstanding courtesy and serves a support to the operation of the business. He / She also gives a direct supervision to oversee any problems that may incur in future
- Provide support and quality information to the Director for the preparation of the monthly and annual reporting
- Study and research the policies and procedures in the company
- Must shows a strong leader with excellent communication skills and effective relations
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications
- Candidate must possess at S1.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to do documentation and filing to the related field
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete under time constraints.
- Excellent Computer skills, especially Microsoft Office.
- Good attitude, self-motivated, smart worker, and detail oriented.
- Dependable and able to work as a team and under pressure.
- Fluent in English.
Please send your complete CV along with recent photograph to:
PT. RNK Incontro Indonesia
Sentra Niaga Puri Blok T1 No 40 Puri Indah,
Jakarta Barat 11610