Scope of Work
- Prepare and manage budgets
- In charge of developing and implementing accounting policies and procedures. Lead efforts to create and
- implement processes for new transactions and policies.
- Identify and resolve accounting issues
- Supervise controls for accounting procedures and systems
- Manage tax returns, financial statements and period closings
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvements and drive implementation
- Participate in developing internal accounting controls and operational strategies,
- including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Partner with leaders and HR to determine and meet staffing need, handle staff
- issues/development, etc. Responsible for recruiting, training and team management for financial staff
- Prepares all quarterly review and year-end audit schedules.
- Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports
- Reconcile balance sheets and analyze margins
- Monitor cash flows statements and predict future trends
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Arrange new sources of finance and debt facilities
- Ensure that all transactional, payroll and VAT/ taxation requirements are met
- Keep on top of changes in regulation and legislation and new industry developments
- University degree in finance, accounting or in a related field.
- 2 to 3+ years of accounting experience in a multi-national company, preferably in financial services industry
- Solid experience with integrated financial software Accurate is preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel user.
- Good human resource management skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in English
- Excellent leadership skills
- Preferably live in West Jakarta
Please send your complete CV along with recent photograph to:
PT. RNK Incontro Indonesia
Sentra Niaga Puri Blok T-1 No. 40
Jl. Puri Agung, Puri Indah